Establishment Year: 1998
Affiliation and Approval:
- Permanently Affiliated to the University of Mumbai,
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Recognized by the Government of Maharashtra & DTE, Maharashtra.
Accredited in 2008 and re-accredited in 2013
For Admission Contact:
Dr. K P Gopal: 9820600219
Eligibility Conditions and Requirements for Master of Management Studies (MBA):
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
Passed minimum Three year duration Bachelors Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent;
- Obtained score in CET non zero positive score in one of the following examination;
CET conducted by the Competent Authority (MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2021), Common Admission Test conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (CAT), Common Management Aptitude Test conducted by the National Testing Agency (CMAT)
AICTE approved M.M.S., Affiliated to Mumbai University
|Choice Code||Course Name||Start Year||Intake 2016||CAP MI Seats (51%)||CAP Seats (29%)||Institute Level Seats (20%)|
Determined by ARA / DTE as per admission schedule.